Billings Analyst/Slough/Up to GBP39k/Permanen
Billings Analyst with experience of working within a fast paced, Pan-European, large scale organisation wanted to be one of the worlds leading and most successful technology companies based in Slough.
Billings Analyst is a fantastic opportunity to join a recognised global technology leader in their shared service centre in Slough. You will have the opportunity to work alongside skilled and experienced colleagues committed to delivery world class accounting services.
Billings Analyst is an opportunity for a career focused candidate to take the next step in their career within a challenging environment that will require focus, diligence and solid time keeping to delivery Billings responsibilities against defined deadlines.
Billings Analyst will be working with customers across the world (primarily in EMEA) and ill require a high level of customer focused service to be delivered.
Billings analyst Key responsibilities
- Perform all aspects of the Billing process for one or more EMEA entities:
- Perform the following tasks using SAP
- Manage the country mailbox
- Investigate Customer queries
- Capture Manual Invoices and Credit Notes
- Contract maintenance
- Accurate and timely billing
- RPI activities as directed
- Responding to billing related queries
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the various local teams and external customers.
- Providing the highest level of Customer Service to both Internal and External Customers
- Ad hoc tasks as directed.
The Billings Analyst role is a permanent role offering up to GBP39k based in Slough.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this role candidates are required to have a solid background in accounting/finance (AR) a MINIMUM of 1 years Billings experience.
Billings Analyst/Slough/Up to GBP39k/Permanent