Production Operative – Trainee
Job Title – Production Operative – Trainee
Salary: National Living Wage
Company: Lighthouse (UK) Ltd
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Lighthouse (UK) Ltd manufactures label and sign printing solutions and supplies over two thirds of the FTSE 100 companies. We also have over 30 distributors across Europe, Australia, USA and the Middle East.
We are looking for an honest, motivated person to fill a vacancy we have for a full-time Production Operative.
The main duties include:
• Manufacturing our printing materials
• Carrying out basic machine maintenance
• Keeping accurate records of material produced
• Ensuring all quality checks and measuring is done
• Assembling and packing products
The essential qualities we are looking for include:
- Keen eye for accuracy
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Willingness to learn
Applicants do not need to have any prior experience in production work, as full training will be provided.
The working hours are contracted at overlapping 8 hour shifts between 7.00am-7.00pm Monday-Friday.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and your skills match the above, then please apply.
email@example.com – 01509 264 500
Apply for Production Operative – Trainee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly