Sales & Customer Support – Trainee / Junior
Job Title – Sales & Customer Support – Trainee / Junior
Salary: National Living Wage + On Target Commission £4,000 Per Year + Company Bonus
Working hours are: 9.00am-5.00pm Monday-Friday.
Holiday: 18 Days + Christmas Shutdown + 4 Additional Bonus Days Available + Bank Holidays
Company: Lighthouse (UK) Ltd
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Lighthouse (UK) Ltd manufactures label and sign printing solutions and supplies over two thirds of the FTSE 100 companies. We also have over 30 distributors across Europe.
We are looking for an honest, professional, motivated person to fill a vacancy we have for a full-time Sales & Customer Support Trainee/Junior.
The main duties include:
- Conducting market research and gathering data
- Business to Business
- Making outbound calls to our customer base
- Booking appointments for the sales team
- Updating and maintaining records in our databases
- Accurately processing customer transactions, such as orders, quotations and providing technical support
- Encouraging customers to take up warranties and software upgrades
- Undertaking general office duties
The essential qualities we are looking for include:
- IT literate: must have some working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good standard of grammar/spelling
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Willingness to learn
Applicants do not need to have any prior experience in Sales & Customer Support, as full training will be provided.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and your skills match the above, then please apply.
email@example.com – 01509 264 500
Apply for Sales & Customer Support – Trainee / Junior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly