Customer Service Advisor
Here at Water Plus we’re proud to be the largest water retailer in the UK. Our customers and our people are at the heart of everything we do. We love to provide amazing customer service; exceeding expectations and delivering on our promises.
You’ll be the point of contact for our customers through inbound and outbound calling, supported through letter and email communications, building great relationships by working through customers’ enquiries from receipt to resolution. Making sure the customer is kept up to date, you’ll work to keep our promises to our customers by helping to find an answer to their queries.
The work environment is fast paced and as a new business change can happen quickly and often. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to building the success of a business by being agile to the demands of the role.
New to the Water Retail market? We provide training on the customer life cycle to let you confidently communicate our services, policies and the technical details to our customers.
What skills you’ll need
We’re looking for people to join our team who have a proven track record in delivering amazing customer service. You’ll preferably have one year’s experience in a customer service role, whether in a call centre environment or perhaps in another service sector such as retail or hospitality.
It’s really important to us that our people are:-
- personal and straightforward in your communication and have a confident telephone manner
- have great attention to detail to achieve a high level of accuracy in written work
- demonstrate a can-do attitude with the ability to remain focussed in a busy environment
- curious and find solutions when facing a problem
- have excellent time management skills
- embrace the opportunity to effect change in a busy and fast-changing environment
- accountable for their own work and personal development
- have a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word
- ideally educated to GCSE Grade C+ in Maths and English, or equivalent
How we’ll reward you
At Water Plus we realise we couldn’t do any of what we do without you which is why we have some great perks to share with you which include great deals and discounts, recognition incentives, services to assist your work life balance.
You’ll also have 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays with the option to sell some or buy more. We also have an attractive defined contribution pension for you.
What you need to know
Our working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm.
To apply for this role, please send your Internal Application Form and/or CV via email to HR@water-plus.co.uk.
Water Plus are proud to say we’re an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive environment. We celebrate diversity and thrive on the success our people bring us from their diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, experience and needs.
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly