East Cheshire Housing Consortium are looking to recruit a Senior Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work for a long standing company, as part of a team, managing staff and schemes providing support for people with primarily mental health problems to live within the community.
- Level 5 health and social care or a willingness to achieve.
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Full Driving Licence
- £25K basic
- Company car and phone
- Full time availability Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
- Flexible working available
- 1 day per week on call availability
- Job share considered
Please send CV to apply.
Apply for Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly