Bingley, Bradford, West Yorkshire
£30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + 6% Pension
Are you an expert in User Behaviour Analytics? Have you delivered customer focused digital products?
To deliver a defined Product Roadmap across our client's platform, delivering new features and functionality to enhance the user experience, improve content discovery, and increase user engagement and site traffic.
- Deliver a defined product roadmap across their platform, on time, to budget and within scope
- Define and deliver a B2C user engagement plan, with the objective of driving and improving site traffic and usage
- Take an iterative ‘customer-first’ approach to product development, based on continuous market research and direct user insight
- Facilitate a continuous improvement cycle for all product enhancements, based on customer insight, analytics, and user testing
- Lead the review of user behaviour analytics to validate drivers for feature development and create metrics to measure success of implementation
What they're looking for:
- Organisational and time management skills are critical
- Data-driven, pro-active communicator
- Collaborative and inclusive approach
- Effective networking and negotiating skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work with key stakeholders to understand their detailed requirements and translate to user needs that meet both business and customer expectations
- Ability to translate knowledge of current and emerging digital trends into actionable and commercially relevant recommendations
- Ability to synthesis abstract ideas into concrete user requirements
- Experience in academic publishing or learning markets
- Experience of working within product development
- A passion for digital media and knowledge of current digital trends
- Strong understanding of user analytics tools
- Experience of working in an agile environment
Behaviours & Attributes:
- Shows a keen interest in developing a deep understanding of our wider product portfolio and global customer base.
- Adopts a growth mindset, experiments with new ideas, and continuously strives to improve ways of working.
- Takes ownership for delivering projects to a high-standard, proactively engaging users and colleagues in a positive way.