Pharmacy Counter Assistant
Pharmacy Counter Assistant (Full-time)
Ancora Healthcare Limited
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional patient-centred healthcare in a relaxed and friendly but busy working environment and it is at the heart of everything we do.
As a Pharmacy Counter Assistant you’ll be part of a team focused on helping patients feel good, giving clear advice on health, pharmacy products and counter medicines, as well as the services we provide. This involves working across the healthcare counter and the retail floor. You will often be the first contact a patient has during their journey within the pharmacy and as such it is essential you have a friendly personality and excellent communication skills. Being a counter assistant within our company does not limit you to one position - it involves many more exciting opportunities.
Your role will involve:
- Ensuring patients receive a friendly, attentive service
- Ordering and checking of received goods
- Communicating with patients regarding prescriptions and over the counter queries
- Supporting the delivery of professional services in the pharmacy
- Assisting in improving over the counter sales
- Training and providing advice on over the counter medicines, vitamins, skincare etc
What you will need to have:
- Previous experience of working within a pharmacy with Medicines Counter Assistant Course qualification (preferred but not essential as training will be provided)
- Ability to work as part of a healthcare team
- Passion and enthusiasm about providing patient care
- Excellent communication skills and customer rapport
- Organisation and motivation
- Compassion and caring
- We offer a competitive salary package, staff discount scheme and training and development opportunities.
- If you are looking for an excellent long term career opportunity to develop and provide optimal patient-centred healthcare we would encourage you to apply.
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pharmacy: 1 year (Preferred/ not necessary)
To apply please send CV and covering letter to Alistair Kennedy
Apply for Pharmacy Counter Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly