CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER
CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER/DEPUTY MANAGER
We are currently looking to appoint an experienced and informed CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER for our CARE HOME in Farnborough in Hampshire.
Knellwood is a long established large 52 bedded residential and nursing care home. It has a remarkable long history and serves as a War Memorial Home, for the population of Rushmoor and more.
This post offers excellent opportunities for an experienced and dynamic manager to evolve into senior roles, within the home. Essential requirements:-
- RGN qualification with valid PIN number
- Management and leadership qualifications and training desirable
- Advanced specialised body of knowledge in at least one or more Clinical areas, eg. Dementia, palliative care etc.
- Successful completion of the Mentorship course or prepared to undertake one
- With quality experience in the care/Health sector (NHS at least of the level of Band 6)
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Good understanding of CQC requirements and it’s KLOE, in the five key areas
- It will be desirable experience to have been part of a CQC inspection, or involved in the improvement of any service that required improvement in its care provision
- Insight into quality assurance, and experience in carrying out audits and completing action plans
We offer the following:
- Renumeration of circa £43,000, more for an exceptional candidate
- 37.5 – 42 hours per week
- 33 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Workplace pension
- Career progression
- Continuous professional development
- Employee assisted programme
If you have the cited experiences, and you feel you are able to make a palpable contribution in ensuring the care home becomes a quality person centred care home, please apply via email.
Apply for CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly