Hospital Aseptic and Homecare Key Account Manager - Pharma
Hospital Aseptic and Homecare Key Account Manager
North London & East Anglia
Our client has an exciting opportunity to join their award winning, market leading, family owned business that serves customers, patients and medical professionals. They are a specialist company with a commercial approach within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding and clinical homecare sectors. They employ over 200 people and have combined sales of more than £190 million from their subsidiaries-
- One subsidiary produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief.
- Another subsidiary is a growing Clinical Homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
They are recruiting for a Key Account Manager covering North London & East Anglia territory. You will be accountable for revenue/patient number targets for the company through effective implementation of territory and account plans, prioritizing and targeting activity and building sustainable relationships with aseptic pharmacists and homecare leads whilst working in a wider team.
What does a Key Account Manager do?
Our client is an inspiring business that places the patients’ needs first. You will be responsible for working alongside healthcare professionals to develop innovative solutions that meet the patients and customers’ needs. They are looking for an individual who can highlight excellent sales results as well as experience in an Account Management role preferably with an understanding of compounding, generic pharmaceutical sectors or homecare markets.
- Deliver overall regional sales and profit targets as defined by the National Sales Manager and contribute to the development of the commercial strategy, pricing, profitability and execute the agreed strategy in line with commercial goals within the defined territory
- Promote the subsidiaries as innovative, customer focused companies to all stakeholders and develop a competitive advantage for them
- Develop long term relationships with key customers across the NHS, Pharmaceutical industry and stakeholders at local and regional level
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that makes a difference to the NHS and patients.
They offer a competitive package of rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- London allowance to be negotiated
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company performance & Sales bonus scheme
- Company Car, Phone and Laptop
- Private Healthcare Cover
If you are interested in applying for this position, please do so with your covering letter and CV.
Closing date for applications is – 20th January 2019. Initial interviews will take place on 4th February 2019. You will be contacted by 24th January 2019 if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
Apply for Hospital Aseptic and Homecare Key Account Manager - Pharma
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly