Store Manager - Area Cover
Store Manager – Area Cover
Covering stores in the Midlands
£30,000 Basic (OTE £45,000)
IS THIS YOU?
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate designate Store Manager who will join our team covering stores in the Midlands area. This is a great way to see how our business operates in numerous stores, giving you a feel of how you can make an impact across locations. Ideally, you will be working at an Assistant Store Manager level, looking for your next step, before managing your own store.
You will display all the values of a true leader, this is more than leading by example, it is about challenging the norm, thinking out of the box to build your people and grow their sales. Part of being a Store Manager Designate means you have the tenacity to want to be the best, you will expect the best from your team, whilst supporting them through coaching and training to be the best too.
Travelling across a region means that your planning, prioritising and time management skills need to be on point!
You will actively show passion for all aspects of our business. Our brand is important to us, so are our people and customers. Treat our people with respect and ensure they care about Oak Furniture Land and inspire them to do the same for our customers. Our customers pay our bills, so we treat them like guests in our own home! You will be expected to work Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays. No doubt, you will want to work them as these will be your stores highest sales/footfall days.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Previous experience in a similar retail management role and environment with a full driving licence
- Grounded and honest Manager who positively encourages their team to succeed
- Proven track record of delivering success within the sales arena
- Passionate about achieving high quality service
- Confident, clear communication and the ability to show empathy without being disingenuous
- Focused on achieving targets, taking personal responsibility for your team
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- £30,000 basic salary with OTE £45,000
- Weekly payroll, always helps when those unexpected bills come in
- High street discounts, cinema ticket offers, childcare vouchers and much more
- Induction, sales and ongoing training in our state of the art academies
- Opportunities for career growth, whether this is being promoted or giving you the skills to be an even better YOU
- Free parking
- 28 days’ holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Birthday day off
- Finally, the chance to work with great people, brilliant products and the fastest growing furniture brand in the UK
To apply for the role of Store Manager (Area Cover), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Store Manager, Area Cover, Area Retail Manager, Area Store Manager, Furniture Store Manager, Branch Manager, Sales Supervisor, Sales Team Leader, Regional Sales Supervisor, Sales.