Fabricator/Welder - £13ph - to work in Bootle
You will be welding and fabricating small/medium size mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium fabrications. You will also be required to assist in the assembly and fitting of final equipment.
This is permanent full-time, and we are looking for a motivated candidate that has the ability to work within a team with minimal supervision.
• Proven experience in MIG & TIG Welding
• Experience in carbon steel/stainless steel and aluminium fabrication/development
• Ability to read/understand/work from engineering drawings
• Experience in sheet metalwork and thin to medium plate
• Experience in basic machinery: Guillotine/folder including hand tools, drill, grinder etc.
• Ability to assist in assembly/fitting of equipment
• Good Teamwork
• Driving License
Monday-Thursday: 8.00am-4:30pm, Friday 8.00am-3.30pm
Apply for Fabricator/Welder
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly