Residential Childcare Workers - Essex/Herts
Youth Worker & Senior Youth Worker - Residential Childcare
Opportunities available in Braintree, Saffron Walden, Harlow and Sawbridgeworth
Youth Worker – Residential Childcare
£7.50 - £10.50 per hour dependent on experience and qualifications.
Senior Youth Worker – Residential Childcare
£11.00 - £13.00 per hour dependent on experience and qualifications.
SureCare Residential provides short and long term residential services for young people aged from 11 - 18 with emotional and behavioural difficulties, in a therapeutic homely environment. We have been established for 8+ years and we currently have 4 homes (Sawbridgeworth, Harlow, Braintree and Saffron Walden) and an independent school, which are all consistently rated Good with Ofsted.
Our aim is to support our young people to grow self-esteem, build positive relationships and trust, re-engage in education and look to build a brighter future for themselves.
We are currently recruiting for Youth Workers and Senior Youth Workers to work within our organisation – we have positions in various homes due to restructuring to enable some existing staff to transition into our newest home in the near future.
You may already have experience or qualification in this field and are looking for a change, or are someone who is patient and caring and enjoys learning new skills and experiences…we would like to offer you the opportunity to join our team of dedicated and enthusiastic staff based in one of our homes.
We require that all of our staff are:
- Passionate about developing our future generation
- Dedicated and committed to empowering young people to achieve their full potential
- Compassionate and reflective
- Have the ability to remain calm and professional when a young person is in a crisis
- Solution focused
- Flexible and responsive in order to meet the needs of our young people which can change day to day
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Driving license preferred
- No experience required, as full training will be provided
- Providing person centred support to young people with all aspects of their daily lives within a homely environment
- Providing encouragement to all young people to work towards achieving their goals
- Provide security and safety to young people
- Build trusting and lasting relationships with young people
- Working closely with Management team and outside agencies to ensure the young people receive the best possible care and support
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role.
DUE TO OFSTED REGULATIONS, ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE 23 YEARS OR OLDER
Apply for Residential Childcare Workers - Essex/Herts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly