Sapphire Quality Care Agency Ltd provides home care services throughout Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire, enabling people to enjoy a more independent life within their own home. We provide a range of care and support services and are looking for people to join our company and to be part of a friendly and professional team.
Sapphire Quality Care agency Ltd requires you to help them expand and grow the already existing high quality service over various areas of Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire. Your will work with a successful team and have full support from office staff and management.
Providing personal care to our service users in respectful and dignified way to meet their daily needs including bathing, washing, dressing, continence management, issuing medication, meal preparation, maintaining their health and well-being, domestic tasks and any other tasks required as part of their care plan. You will work as part of a team providing care to service delivery requirements and service users needs.
- Full-time & part-time hours available
- Banking shifts available
- Morning and lunches 06:30 - 14:00
- Afternoon and Evening 15:00 - 22:30
- Alternate weekends.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must drive with a full UK driving licence and have access to a car.
- Diploma Level 2 or a willingness to work towards.
- Care experience or a passion to work in care (training provided)
- Permanent contracted hours, full-time and part-time hours available, alternate weekends.
- Fully paid annual leave entitlement (5.6 weeks based on contracted hours).
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Paid training
- DBS paid
- Mileage allowance
- Full induction and training provided, working towards Care Certificate and access to QCF/Diplomas in Health and Social Care.
- Career promotions available for all employees.
Apply via website or email email@example.com or alternatively telephone 01782 921396.
Apply for Care Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly