Year 1 Teacher - Hillingdon Borough - January 2019
ASQ Education is looking for an inspirational, experienced Year 1 teacher to join a school located in the Hillingdon Borough in January 2019. This school is located close to public transport and has onsite parking.
- Two form entry
- Year 1 Teacher post
- Positive Senior Leadership Team who provides strategic leadership
- Continuous professional development
- An active and supportive Interim Education Board
- A school committed to consistent, sustained improvement for all our pupils
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced and well qualified teacher
- Must have prior experience in KS1
- Strong differentiation and assessment skills employing a range of teaching strategies and resources to meet the needs and abilities of learners
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of the nature of the curriculum and its development
- Passionate about teaching
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Strong background in literacy and numeracy
- Eligible to work in UK
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Catherine Daniels.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.