Property Manager - Block Manager
Property Manager - Block Manager - Career Opportunity - GBP33,000 plus excellent benefits package...
Our client is a very successful property management company now looking for an additional experienced residential block property manager to join their growing team. You'll be responsible for managing a portfolio of approx 600 units including some high end and mansion blocks and will need at least 2+ years' leasehold management experience, have a good understanding of lease terms, service charge budgets and some exposure of dealing with major works. There are excellent opportunities for career progression as this company is looking to expand. Duties include:
- Managing a portfolio of leasehold blocks
- Dealing with leaseholder enquiries
- Carrying out inspections and ensuring any works are progressing appropriately
- Preparing service charge budgets and keeping watch on expenditure
- Liaising with and managing contractors
- Ensuring works are carried out to a suitable standard
- Ensuring buildings meet Health & Safety and Fire Risk Assessments requirements
You can apply for this position using the link or contact Christine or Jonathan at Acme Appointments on . If you are looking to further your career in property management, Acme Appointments is the leading recruitment specialist in this sector and are always looking for talented block managers.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.