Pension Trustee Manager
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe's leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding GBP600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
Link Asset Services, Pensions team currently has an excellent opportunity available for a Pension Trustee to act on client pension trustee appointments. You will provide a professional trustee service to client pension schemes and identify new opportunities to grow the business through new appointments. You will act professionally and diligently on all nominated pension trustee appointments, ensure scheme compliance to all relevant regulations and excellent client service is provided at all times.
• Act professionally and diligently on all nominated pension trustee appointments (the "Appointments"), and ensure excellent client service is provided at all times.
• Ensure appointments are compliant with all applicable legislation and regulations and in line with Link internal governance framework.
• Ensure suitable fees are charged for all Appointments, are invoiced as required and revenue is received within 90 days of invoicing.
• Ensure that relevant computer and internal systems are kept up to date to reflect all work undertaken.
• Ensure reports are provided internally and records are kept up to date for all Appointments.
• Share market and product knowledge openly with the team.
• Work with introducers of new business to ensure efficient on-boarding of new appointments in accordance with relevant Pension Trustee and Company procedures.
• Attend industry events, seminars, meetings and conferences as appropriate.
• Promote Link Asset Services externally in a professional manner and ensure that formal proposals are provided in a timely manner for any new business opportunities
• Ensure compliance with the Company's requirements for personal training and competence as notified from time to time.
• Ensure personal development records are kept up-to-date on relevant systems and annual/semi-annual appraisals are held and documented in a timely manner.
• Report any identified issues and risks, including legal/regulatory matters and client complaints, to senior management promptly;
• Keep a pensions training record as required by the Company for CPD/TKU.
• To act in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements affecting the Company and ensuring that actions comply with both departmental procedures and this job description.
• Preferably PMI or relevant qualification.
• Have worked as a pensions consultant or trustee of several pension schemes.
• In depth knowledge of UK pensions, particularly on investment, legislation, regulatory procedures and compliance.
• Confident and articulate and have strong interpersonal skills to operate at a senior level with clients and advisers.
• Ability to lead discussion son trustee boards and negotiate with senior management of employers.
• Good organisational skills, the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines and the ability to work with other team members.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.