Superb opportunity for a high calibre LC-MS user to secure a highly rewarding role with an expanding instrument vendor!
In this exciting new role due to expansion, your responsibilities will include:
- Development of Mass Spectrometry applications
- On-site installation and support of products
- Delivering product demonstrations and workshops
- New user training
- Post-sales support
- Technical marketing
Candidates must have:
- A minimum BSc in Chemistry (or equivalent subject)
- At least 12 months' industrial LC-MS experience with an ability to demonstrate hands-on instrument troubleshooting and basic maintenance skills
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to travel internationally
Contact VRS now for further information!
Key words: Applications Specialist, Applications scientist, Scientist, Chemist, Analytical chemist, R&D, development scientist, LC/MS, LCMS, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, mass spectrometry, chromatography, purification, proteins, peptides, biopharma, biopharmaceutical, South East, Surrey, Woking, Wokingham, London, Camberley, Guildford, VRS6098FP
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.