Supply Chain Coordinator -Food Manufacturing
Are you a supply chain/planning professional with food/FMCG manufacturing looking for a challenging and fast paced role with a major food manufacturer?
This customer facing position within the supply chain team offers the opportunity for future career progression, and a challenging and varied role.
The company are a large international food manufacturer.
This role will focus on communicating with customers and distributors to ensure the smooth processing of orders.
Therefore tasks include:
- Communicating with Distributors regularly.
- Accurately raise sales orders received externally and through EDI following through to despatching status.
- System maintenance, including Bills of Materials.
- Managing packaging stocks & ordering through excel MRP sheet.
To apply you should have:
- Working background in food or FMCG manufacturing environment
- Experience in a planning or supply chain related role
- Excellent excel skills and experience of using a MRP system.
To apply please send your CV to Nick Smith