Reception Supervisor (Hotel)
Meeting The Recruitment Needs Of Hospitality & Catering Professionals Throughout The UK
Guildford / Surrey
40 Hours PW which includes evenings & weekends as required
Our client is a modern 150 bedroom property within the Guildford area
Part of a large group of Hotels offering a fantastic opportunity (Reception Supervisor) to join the Front of House team and become part of a great that continues to grow in reputation due to the superb quality and service offered throughout
Secure employment with excellent working conditions, staff benefits and development & progression opportunities
A great company who genuinely care for their staffs structured development and future career plans
Responsibilities Include ~
- Reporting to the Reception Manager
- Daily Reception duties within all areas at a Supervisory Level
- Staff training & development
- Operate the telephone/switchboard
- Allocation of guest's rooms
- Meeting, greeting and departure of guests.
- To input into Front of House standards and objectives in line with overall Hotel Policy.
- Present a welcoming impression to guests both on the telephone and in person
- To maintain a high level of customer care throughout the department
- Interact with other members of the hotel team and support where appropriate
- To act as a main point of contact for any customer complaints and to ensure correct handling
- As a Supervisor within you will have responsibility for ensuring that you and your team deliver the warmest welcome and friendly service to all guests everyday in an upbeat and genuine way
- To help build and manage a team who put the guest at the heart of everything they do
- In this role, you will help lead and develop a team who constantly aim higher, deliver results and excel in guest relations.
Essential ~ You will need to have a Hotel Reception Background and come from within a similar position (possibly looking for promotion) with genuine enthusiasm for great customer service alongside having a professional, fun & bubbly personality with a real passion for the Hospitality Industry
If you feel that your skills match this vacancy, then we would love to hear from you.
More detail can be offered on successful application.
Important : ~ Sorry but due to the number of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our clients requirements for this position