Marketing Executive - Client Relationship Programmes FTC - 12 month
Sales & Marketing is a centralised support function and covers all aspects of professional services marketing, sales support and business development. The prime area of focus for the function is to support the development and implementation of the firm's market strategy and in particular to ensure:
- We innovate every day
- We are inclusive by default
- We deliver commercial impact with purpose
- We tell stories that inspire
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Client Experience capability in Sales and Marketing, developing and delivering innovative Client Relationship Programmes for key influencers, buyers and advocates. Client Relationship Programmes deliver a dynamic platform for engagement, co-creation, insight, commitment and advocacy amongst key client cohorts at different stages of their career journey. We're responsible for making sure the firm is putting our clients at the centre of everything that we do.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Client Relationship Programmes with a major focus on the Alumni programme. The role will require solid project management and events experience, strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail. The role holder will need to be a self-starter who thrives on multi-tasking and has experience across multi channel marketing, with a strong emphasis on digital marketing. The jobholder must be creative and innovative and be able to effectively communicate key business messages to a diverse audience. The candidate must also have strong analytical ability, and experience of capturing, analysing and developing recommendations based upon complex ROI data sets.
There will also be a requirement to work in an agile and flexible way across programmes to ensure that we are continually focused on where we can create the most value for our clients and the firm.
The role will report to the Alumni Team Leader, but ultimately report into the Head of Client Relationship Programmes.
- Support in the delivery of events, marketing and communications activity associated with Client Relationship Programmes with a focus on Alumni.
- A key focus of the role with be market analytics, with responsibility for capturing and reporting on the measurement of the programmes.
- Understanding and being aware of the risks and quality aspects of all marketing activity programmes.
- Managing risk and independence issues associated with high profile external campaigns and external sponsors.
- Provide advice on the most appropriate approach, content and channel mix to deliver communications, with a particular focus on social media. Proactively seeking new channels to market and innovates to engage with our audience in different ways.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience in event management.
- Intermediate excel skills.
- Proven track record in the development of multi-channel relationship marketing campaigns and programmes.
- Strong knowledge of new and traditional marketing channels; expertise in digital marketing/social media.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to liaise, influence, challenge effectively and build relationships at senior management, peer and team level.
- Strong analytical ability, with experience of capturing, analysing and developing recommendations based upon complex ROI data sets.
- A sound business understanding as well as being commercially and risk aware.
- The ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives, and to manage multiple projects.
- Creative and innovative approach.
- Proactive with a positive 'can do' approach.
- Self-starter able to work effectively as part of a team.
Useful to have
- Understanding of process mapping.
- Understanding of marketing automation.
- Understanding of customer journey mapping.
- Understanding of data based content management systems to maintain and refine data.
Internal firm services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Internal firm services is a network of specialist support professionals and includes marketing, recruitment, human capital, finance, technology, learning and development, procurement, to name but a few. Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here