Interim Management Accountant
GBP300 - GBP400 per day
We are currently working in partnership with a market leading FTSE 100 business offering a fast paced and dynamic working environment. Due to a significant systems implementation our client is looking to add resource to their R2R function.
You will be a key part to this organisations record to report function with responsibilities focused around balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany postings and process mapping. Working across a number of business areas you will ultimately assist with the delivery of a key system implementation ensuring robust controls are in place with a focus on continuous improvement.
Duties will include:
- Reviewing month end accounting and driving quality through strong controls, with an emphasis on Internal & External recharges and balance sheet reconciliation
- Assisting with the group controls ensuring robust processes are in place
- Identify where processes can be simplified to drive consistency in reporting and control
- Provide commercial support to stakeholders throughout the business through coherent financial analysis
- Project support to stakeholders focusing on core accounting and implementing process improvements
- Initially offered as a 6 month contract with the strong possibility of an extension
- ACA/ACCA/ACMA Qualified Accountant with management accounts experience ideally gained in the shared service centre of a large listed group
- Strong process and controls knowledge with demonstrable experience of process improvement
- Advanced Excel skills & SAP would be a distinct advantage
How to Apply
For an immediate interview, please apply by attaching your CV in word format and quote your current daily rate details, together with reference number 371502.