£18,000 Basic (OTE £45,000+)
We are looking for over achievers in the sales arena, join us and you could be rewarded an outstanding commission when selling our fantastic products and services.
Our new commission scheme has been newly designed to attract and retain the ‘Best Sales People’.
At Oak Furniture Land, we recognise and reward our sales colleagues for exceeding targets and giving our guests the best showroom journey.
If you are an experienced sales person, always thriving to be better, always wanting to achieve more, then this is a ‘GREAT TIME TO JOIN’ Oak Furniture Land. You could earn £45,000, its uncapped so the earning potential is phenomenal, so you need to be phenomenal too!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Your role is one of the most important in our business, you represent our brand and are the first point of contact when guests walk into our showroom. You will give all our guests a warm and positive welcome, quickly build a relationship, listen to their needs, match them with the perfect products/range and close the sale efficiently. Up-selling our great care products and services will be natural and easy for you. You will always be thinking of how to add value to your guest’s experience, so they leave your showroom happy.
YOU WILL BE
- Competitive, driven by over achieving on targets and being the best!
- An experienced sales person who works in a targeted sales environment
- Great at influencing and negotiation, having the ability to identify and close the sale
- A people person who can adapt their style dependent on who they are talking to
- Confident in directly approaching people
- A great listener with a knack of drawing information out of anyone
- Hard working, professional and tidy person who takes care in their appearance and their place of work
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU…….
- £18,000 basic salary - OTE of £45,000+
- Weekly payroll, always helps when those unexpected bills come in
- Pre Sales close down – we work hard from Boxing Day in the Christmas Sales so we close ALL STORES for the week prior to Christmas
- High street discounts, cinema ticket offers, childcare vouchers and much more
- Induction, sales and ongoing training in our state of the art academies
- Opportunities for career growth, whether this is being promoted or giving you the skills to be an even better YOU
- Free parking
- 28 days' holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Birthday day off
- Brilliant staff discount (after 6 months)
- Finally, the chance to work with great people, brilliant products and the fastest growing furniture brand in the UK
HOURS OF WORK
Our store opens Monday to Friday from 9am to 8pm, Saturday from 9am to 6pm and Sunday from 10:30am to 5pm (10:30 am - 11:00 am viewing only). You will be required to work every weekend and Bank Holidays as these are high footfall/sales days for us.
To apply for the role of Sales Consultant, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Sales Consultant, Sales Advisor, Customer Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Account Executive, Furniture Sales Consultant, Furniture Sales Executive, Sales.