Sales Ledger Administrator
Our client, based in Staffordshire, is currently recruiting for a Sales Ledger Administrator on a temporaryto permanent or permanent basis. Our client is proud to have been awarded the Queen's Award for Enterprise.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate and salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years' experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Process monthly fees in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with the company timetable
* Resolve complex billing queries to assist the Administrator with the production of the monthly invoices
* Administration and collection of monthly direct debit batches including amendments to files, creation of BACS files and submission to banks
* Monthly download and analysis of failed direct debits and creation of csv files for import to the billing system
* Creation and posting of nominal journals for miscellaneous receipts and inter-company bank transfers
* Accurate and timely completion of monthly bank reconciliations and petty cash reconciliations using the automated bank reconciliation software
* Resolution of queries for unreconciled bank and petty cash transactions to ensure that there are no incorrect unreconciled entries older than one month at the month end close
* Maintaining a tidy and accurate sales ledger including processing transfers between accounts, allocations and adjustments
* Daily imports from general ledger and bank statements to bank reconciliation software
* Assisting with any other ad hoc duties requested by the sales ledger supervisor as and when required by the business.
* Daily creation of excel files for import of credit card payments and voucher payments to the billing system
Knowledge and experience required:
* Conducting reconciliations
* Dealing with petty cash
* Be an enthusiastic and happy to join a lively team
For further information on the position, please contact Andrea Ellinas or Clara Willis at James Andrews Recruitment Solutions.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Sales Ledger; Invoices; Reconciliations; Petty Cash; Accounts Assistant; Accounts Receivable
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to GBP50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*