Do you have Paraplanning experience?
Do you have excellent communication skills?
Do you have knowledge within wealth management?
If so this may be the role for you!
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an experienced Paraplanner to join one of our clients based in Stevenage.
- Product and fund analysis
- Undertake quotes using relevant providers
- Effectively record, monitor and report on progress of applications
- Fully update system database
- Review investment portfolio
- Undertake research both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to meet the clients needs
- Prepare suitability letters in accordance with the agreed recommendations
- Act as main point of contact and deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties through effective communication
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process
- Financial planning diploma qualification (or equivalent)
- Prioritise and plan own workload
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrate paraplanning experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Pension research
- Model portfolios
For more information please call Olivia today on !
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity.
please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.