Job Role: HR Manager (3 Month Contract)
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday 9-5
Harper Recruitment Group have an exciting HR opportunity for our City Centre based client, due to restructure our client are looking for an experienced HR Generalist on an interim basis with an immediate start.
What does the role involve?
- Working in partnership with management to advise and resolve a variety of HR cases
- Creating policies and procedures regarding employment matters
- Assist with recruitment, performance reviews, training and employee benefits
- Oversee payroll administration
- Provide supportive role and occasional lead when required for disciplinary hearings
- Administration of all HR related correspondence
- Maintaining employee personnel files
- Building relationships with customers and colleagues
- Understanding HR systems and databases
- Ensuring that company policy and procedures are adhered to
Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience within a HR function (HR Generalist, HR Officer, HR Advisor)
- CIPD Qualified to level 3
- Excellent relationship builder with strong communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to commit to a minimum 3-month contract
This company boasts a wide range of benefits such as generous pension and holiday schemes, discount perks plus many more. Please submit your CV today to apply.
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
"HR" "HR Officer" "HR Generalist" "HR Advisor"