Are you a highly-experienced Conveyancer looking for a new opportunity that comes without the pressure of carrying a caseload?
An established national Conveyancing firm are currently recruiting for Legal Technical Specialists in Northampton. They are happy to consider candidates looking for both full time and part time hours (3+ days a week).
- Our client is a leading provider of conveyancing services in the UK.
- They are recognised for providing an excellent service to customers and clients, allowing for continuous growth within the market.
- Working within a volume residential conveyancing environment.
- Assist with task list management of conveyancing teams as allocated.
- Check, draft and produce legal documentation involving freehold and leasehold titles including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
- Check complex search results and technical queries.
- Deal with complicated queries from colleagues, both onshore and offshore.
- Actively communicate with clients, recommenders, conveyancers, agents and third parties.
- Highly experienced conveyancers will be considered.
- 7+ years' experience managing a large and varied caseload.
- In depth legal and technical conveyancing knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to coach and mentor others.
- Competitive salary and remuneration package.
- Great flexibility with both full time and part time hours (3+ days a week) considered.
- Full training provided.
- On-site parking.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Jack Garmory at Interlink Recruitment for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.