Payroll Administrator based in Stockport
Your new company
Thriving public sector business always looking to expand their company and team. Friendly and hardworking culture throughout the office.
Your new role
Ensure payroll procedures are completed effectively and accurately within designated timescales.
- Complete month end and year end procedures and reconciliations.
- Liaise with HMRC regarding various payroll queries.
- Process statutory claims, SMP, SPP, ShPP, SSP etc.
- Issue P45's for leavers and process P45's for new customers.
- Operate pension schemes.
- Operate company share schemes.
- Minimum 2 year's payroll experience, desirable if got CorePay experience, if not, training will be given.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines; be flexible with working hours as and when required; be agile to business demands (i.e. overtime offers etc.)
- Ad-Hoc reporting on key performance indicators - headcount, attrition, absence, pay queries, payroll accuracy, holiday balances etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and diligent with data being processed.
- Demonstrate sound judgement based on payroll knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- GDPR compliant
What you'll get in return
You will be working with a top company to increase its growth in a fun and collaborative environment with a competitive salary.
For further details apply now via the link or call .
BTG Recruitment are experts in Accountancy Recruitment.