Digital Project Manager - Award Winning Agency
Digital Project Manager- Award Winning Agency
About the Company
Our client is a key division of a creative digital marketing agency. They work with some of the world's largest brands to deliver innovative retail design projects that enliven and enhance retail experiences.
Matching competitive tech with human interaction, our client aims to keep high streets buzzing with engaged shoppers who enjoy going into stores and browsing physical products rather than leafing through countless online pages.
Since 1991, our client has had a successful track record of delivering inspirational creativity and proven results for their global client base and they're now seeking a Digital Project Manager to help them continue to be incredible.
- Salary of GBP35,000 - GBP40,000 DOE
- 20 days' holiday plus Christmas shutdown and Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Permanent health insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
- Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme (after 2 years)
- Duvet day
- Cycle to work scheme
- Computer scheme
- Flu jab and eye tests
- Social events and clubs
- Fresh fruit delivery
This is a fantastic opportunity for a digital campaign manager to progress their career with an exciting, growing organisation.
Offering superb career development opportunities, our client works with an incredible range of clients and boasts a portfolio containing some exceptional global brands.
Alongside a comprehensive set of value-adding benefits, you will discover an engaged, innovative team, an amazing range of solutions and a superb working environment.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will be tasked with driving digital projects throughout the entire lifecycle from initial scope to delivery.
Working within the digital spectrum, you will play a key role in delivering responsive websites, CRM solutions, marketing automation and wider ranging digital projects. You'll be dealing with all manner of clients from large brands to SMEs and providing compelling solutions from our client's growing product portfolio.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Planning digital campaigns
- Acting as the key point of client contact
- Delivering on SLAs and updating project stakeholders as to project progress
- Analysing the success of campaigns
- Managing project budgets
To be considered as a Digital Project Manager, you will need:
- Professional experience in a digital campaign manager role which has included managing projects from brief through to delivery
- Experience with a range of project management methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Demonstratable presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities
- Experience of identifying business opportunities
- At a minimum, educated to degree level (or equivalent)
Ideal candidates will have digital agency experience. Strong communication skills would also be beneficial to your application.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next challenge as a Digital Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.