Abatec are currently recruiting for a Lab technician for a manufacturing company based in Weston Super Mare. The general overview of your responsibilities will be to provide an effective laboratory service in order to meet operational, engineering and customer requirements by prioritising the processing of samples in order to meet production and engineering requirements.
As a Lab Technician you will:
- Adhere to health and safety procedures, policy
- Support the business in achieving their targets
- Adopt and support the principles of 5s to achieve a high standard within specified area
- Examination of customer requirements to ensure that new techniques meet the customers' requirements
- Chemical examinations of products against internal specification
- Perform tend analysis against examination results to identify failure trends
- Ensure proficiency in using process measuring equipment
Our client requires a Lab Technician with:
- Qualified to A level in Chemistry
- Professional and has confident with good communication skills
- Efficient with computers, Microsoft office programmes
- Able to demonstrate the ability to make independent decisions
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Jack Lee. The reference for this vacancy is 127958.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.