Quality Control Technician
If you're looking for a trainee position in Quality Control then look no further - this could be your starting step in an exciting career in Quality Management! This well established global manufacturing company based in Huddersfield is looking for someone to train up as their next Quality Control Technician.
Starting with National Minimum Wage with increase after 6 months
40 hours per week Mon-Fri with overtime requirement after 6 months
Quality Control Technician responsibilities:
- A good understanding of the Manufacturing industry
- Working in a busy Quality Control department on factory floor with 2 other team members
- Basic routine testing of products
- Aiming to be competent and able to work unsupervised within 6 months
- Willing to learn additional skills in the laboratory and Research and Development side of production as well as warehouse, production and Lean systems
- Pivotal part of the production process
- Starting step in a career in Quality Management
Quality Control Technician qualities:
- Enthusiastic with a vibrant personality, able to cope with a loud environment
- Must have initiative to get stuck in and give things a go
- Ambitious and driven to succeed and learn
- Committed to working hard and continuous development
Quality Control Technician Qualifications:
- Maths & English GCSE grade 4 (C) or above
- Ideally will have studied a Science - particularly Chemistry
- IT Literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
To be considered for the Quality Control Technician position, please send us your CV through the APPLY button at the bottom of the page. You should receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application. Please keep an eye out for this in your Junk mail as well as it contains important information about the role. If you haven't heard anything within 14 days please feel free to contact us for an update on your progress.