Job Title: Management Accountant
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Salary: GBPCompetitive + Company Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Finance team as a Management Accountant, You will support the reporting of management information for the H&B International group of companies. Management information includes the production of monthly accounts for the business and maintenance of key financial processes to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts for allocated Group companies including completion of variance Analysis on key P&L accounts
- Support the production of store P&L accounts and the process to answer store P&L queries as required
- Take ownership of key P&L accounts (e.g. Rates) and ensure accuracy of monthly provisions of store costs
- Support process improvements in existing processes as directed by the Management Reporting Supervisor
- Ensure that all possible interfaces are in place, always looking for more efficient systems to stop manual intervention throughout the department, working with Head of Financial Accounting
- Monitoring all overheads and looking at ways to streamline and save money
- Identifying ways to reduce journal count to produce monthly accounts
- Striving to automate or simplify processes
- AAT qualified / Graduate / Qualified-By-Experience / Part-Qualified (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Looking towards completing professional accounting qualification
- An eye for detail, commercially minded and passionate about adding value
- Ability to work in a high pressured ever evolving environment
- Must be able to multi-task, manage several deliverables simultaneously, work independently and be extremely flexible in order to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate Microsoft Office, Word, Powerpoint (Desirable)
- Oracle experience would be an advantage.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???