Research and Development Executive
My Peterborough based client is currently seeking a Research and Development Executive to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. This is a brand new role to the business, the successful applicant will support two senior directors in identifying, researching and securing new business opportunities.
Due to the nature of the business, previous Insurance experience would be highly beneficial.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity that certainly has the potential to develop over time. We are seeking a self-starter who is able to oversee multiple research projects, conduct hands on research, present their findings and create detailed reports.
The successful applicant will report into two senior directors and will aid them with new business acquisitions. Alongside research projects you will also be responsible for creating new business presentations, attending meetings and supporting with PR and Marketing activity.
This is an exciting opportunity which will require an individual with strong commercial awareness. Someone who is able to identify and seek out new business opportunities and support with the onboarding process.
Key responsibilities - Research and Development Executive:
- Conduct research into new business opportunities
- Present and report on research findings
- Support with new business presentations and attend meetings
- Advise and support with company PR and Marketing
- Manage internal CRM
- Manage new business enquiries
- Organise company attendance at industry conferences and exhibitions
- General administration and office support
Key skills required:
- Previous research experience is highly desirable
- Previous experience of working within the insurance industry
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes including Outlook and Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Must be able to work on multiple work streams at any one time
- Positive, "can do" attitude
This is an exciting opportunity within a growing business. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to make this role their own and develop it over the coming months. Working hours are Monday to Friday. Central offices with free onsite parking. For more information, please apply directly.
**Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact short listed candidates. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful**