Project Support Administrator – Events
Project Support Administrator - Events
We are looking for a Project Support Administrator with our client based in Guildford.
The client is happy to meet with both junior level and experienced candidates.
As Project Support Administrator, you will be responsible for providing efficient and high quality administrative and secretarial support to Project Managers across the different divisions in the business. You will be professional, organised and systematic in your approach, able to be proactive, flexible and manage multiple priorities.
Some of your duties will include:
- Preparing and distributing core documentation
- Assist programme team with arranging meetings and events, ensuring meeting rooms, travel and accommodation are booked where required.
- Manage and maintain shared mailbox, responding to emails in a timely fashion;
- Ensure that all programme documentation is appropriately version controlled and support the wider team with the management and of review of documentation;
- Maintain centralised register of all of the team, including contact details, birthdays, holidays;
- Support with office housekeeping, liaising with cleaners, photocopier supplier and support facilities team with general office health and safety, arrange for contractors to have access to the offices when required;
- Office administration including ensuring that various office supplies are available, stationary, tea/coffee, etc;
- Diary management for multiple colleagues, involving organising, managing and co-ordinating events
- Setting up and monitoring project and operational mail boxes
- Handling, organising and prioritising correspondence via post and e-mail
- Providing IT support using Microsoft Office for correspondence, reports, spreadsheets and presentations
To be considered for the Project Support Administrator role, you must:
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have excellent IT skills in using Microsoft Office
- Hold a clean, UK driving licence
For the Project Support Administrator role the starting salary will be between £18,000 - £20,000, dependent on experience.
Apply for Project Support Administrator – Events
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly