Working for a large private estate, on a self-employed basis, you will work under supervision in assisting with the care and maintenance of a large private garden with farm and stables. The estate gardens are surrounded by extensive farmland and there will be additional duties to maintain new tree plantations, farm ditches and ponds.
Duties will include:
- Weeding borders, flower beds and paths
- Sweeping paths and driveways
- Collecting fallen leaves and branches
- Watering plants
- Machinery cleaning and basic maintenance
- Assisting with farm maintenance
- Applicants must have experience using tractors, ride-on mowers, quad bikes, strimmers, leaf blowers etc.
- This job requires a hard working individual, preferably with the ability to demonstrate a genuine interest in ground care
- Prepared to work outdoors in all weather
- Driving licence
- References are essential
Hours: 8 hours per day - Monday to Friday, all year round
Please apply with your CV.
Closing date Monday 1st Febuary 2018
Apply for GROUNDSMAN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly