4 days left
- Full Time
Support Worker(s) Required in Chelmsford
We are seeking fun, reliable, caring, confident and proactive support workers to work with ‘James’ who is just 6 yrs of age and has complex support needs arising out of his severe disabilities. ‘James’ is an amiable and charismatic child, who has a great potential and amazing parents who love, nurture, care, and support him. ‘James’ needs support workers who will do the same and contribute to his quality of life.
Part Time position(s) available.
- Saturday and Sunday, with additional relief hours during the school holidays;
- £13 an hour – weekday daytime hours
- £15 an hour – weekend daytime hours
- Double pay for all Bank Holiday hours
- Full UK driving licence required
- Full training, support and supervision provided
To obtain an application pack please contact:
Anglia Case Management Ltd
Quoting Ref: HH656
Closing Date: 25th January 2019