IT Support Manager
IT Support Manager - Bodmin
- Forward thinking IT company
- Excellent company benefit package including company pension, heath care plan and more
- Long term career prospects
We are currently recruiting an IT Support Manager to join a busy team on a permanent basis. This exciting role for the right candidate to build a career while expanding their skills and expertise.
This will be a highly varied role requiring the postholder to perform several tasks including;
- Heading up and managing a team of 1st and 2nd line Support Desk operatives
- Responsible for incident management, problem management and part of the change management group
- Work closely with senior management team to deliver continual software development in line with customer requirements.
- Work with KPIs for success and service delivery
- Building relationships with other leads and external stakeholders
- Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of the company product range
- Define and maintain operational procedures for running a successful support service
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A good standard of general education with at least 4 GCSE equivalent)
- Preferably an ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Great team player
- Knowledge of NHS and medical systems would be an advantage
- Previous experience of dealing with clinical safety
- Able to provide excellent written communications
- Good understanding of confidentiality
- Ability to travel if required
- Willingness to undertake further training
Please note this role will include considerable travel and overnight stays as standard.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this role and would like to learn more, please submit your CV today.
Apply for IT Support Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly