Graduate Scientific Sales
Have you recently graduated and unsure where to start your career? Have a passion for all things scientific? Want to work for one of the top dogs in the scientific industry? Look no further???
My globally respected client are seeking for a credible sales, customer focused individual to join their Scientific Division team as an Inside Sales Specialist.
As an Inside Sales Specialist you will be responsible for optimising the sales team, having ownership on sales leads and supporting the territory manager with their current and future sales.
This role will be great for those who work well within a team who have a confident telephone manner accompanied with outstanding communication skills who are methodical and target driven.
I am seeking an individual with experience of working in a sales supporting role with a scientific background. The organisation I represent is predominantly known in their field for microscopy, selling instruments for universities and laboratories designed for research.
The successful applicant must be based within Essex of the UK. With the office located in Southend on Sea.
You will live within the designated territory, but aside from this you will also have:
- A Bachelor degree in life science, business, or other relevant industries.
- Previous experience gained in a customer service and/or sales role.
- Wanting long term prospects in scientific sales
- A commercially driven attitude with the ability to establish relationships.
- Full UK Driving licence - Up to 5 points considered.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Methodically and process driven with an understanding of the sales process.
- Target driven
This is an amazing opportunity to utilise your skills from previous sales/customer services roles and create a new and exciting career in the scientific field.
This is an excellent opportunity to represent a dominant and respected organisation and start your career after graduating.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do either of the following:
- CLICK APPLY and your application will be sent through.
- CALL FMC and ask for Courtney about more information regarding this role.
Reference number: 5749
FMC contact for this role: Courtney Williams