Financial Services / Insurance Administrator
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Insurance Administrator to join a market-leading, award-winning company at an exciting time in their expansion. You will work closely with their Advisers, providing support and ensuring accurate records are maintained, producing documents and correspondence to a high standard.
If you have existing experience within administration preferable in a professional services sector with a keen eye for detail and accuracy you will relish the challenge of this role. You will receive extensive and constant training to ensure you realise your full potential and their will be opportunities for progression and development in the future.
- Supporting the Advisers by completing administration tasks.
- Competing documents to a high standard of accuracy
- Maintaining accurate client information on the company database
- Ensuring all documents are of a high quality and adhere to company and industry guidelines and regulations
- Administration / Sales Support experience within a professional sector
- High levels of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- The ability to work to deadlines and industry standards.
- GBP18000 basic salary
- Extensive classroom-based training with ongoing support and development
- Flexible working hours Monday-Friday, 35 hours a week
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent benefits package including bonus
- Contributory pension
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation who offer a supportive and dynamic working environment together with true opportunities for progression and development.
This is an urgent requirement so please apply immediately.