We are currently seeking a new addition to our exciting and growing team at Corvus. We are recruiting for an Operations Assistant to assist with the running of our very busy operations team and to assist the Operations Manager with daily tasks.
Some of the duties will include:
- Create Tracking sheets
- Booking of staff
- Create and maintain a staffing rota
- Liaise with client and staff regarding jobs
- Undertake vetting of staff
- Assist in the recruitment of staff
- Generate and maintain paperwork for events, sites and festivals
- Undertake care visits of sites and employee appraisals when required
This list is not an exhaustive list of duties you will be required to undertake in the role.
Person Specification for the role:
- Computer literate
- Good admin skills
- Be able to work within a team, but also use own initiative
- A full five-year checkable employment history
- Willing to work flexible hours and weekends
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills
- Able to produce reports and maintain effective records
- Clear and effective communication
- A valid SIA Licence, or applied for
- Full driving licence
- Industry experience and background
Pay Scale - £19,500.
Location – Bethesda, Gwynedd
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of Work – 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7 working. During summer & busy periods, hours will exceed 40 per week. Overtime is to be taken in lieu during the quieter months and in some circumstances overtime to be paid.
- 28 days annual leave per years inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view of career development
- Work place pension scheme
Corvus Security is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send CV to apply.
Apply for Operations Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly