Legal Secretarial Support
Legal Secretarial Support - Truro
We are currently recruiting for Secretarial Support to provide legal support for a client based in Truro. This is a temporary contract for an experienced Secretarial Support on a full-time basis. You will be joining a friendly and professional team.
The Role: This will be a highly varied role in a busy department, the successful candidate will be expected to deal with people in a friendly and professional manner and perform secretarial and general administrative duties. Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Providing professional support to lawyers
- To undertake digital and copy typing/word processing as well as use other applications.
- Provide cover during absence to other team members as required
- To arrange meetings/telephone conferences and maintain diaries
- To liaise with solicitors, internal and external customers
- To operate a Legal Helpline directing calls as well as face to face enquiries
- Attend and minute meetings including the transcription of sensitive data
- To arrange the appropriate bookings for court hearings.
Candidate Specification: For this position we are seeking applications from candidates who can demonstrate;
- Recent typing audio and digital experience in the secretarial field.
- NVQ 3 or A levels in a legal subject or ILEX, Secretarial Diploma or equivalent
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Minimum RSA II or equivalent qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- DBS disclosure
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this role and would be interested in learning more, please submit your CV today.
Apply for Legal Secretarial Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly