How about a career with an award winning financial services business and one of The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for? If that’s the case, AJ Bell might just have the opportunity for you. AJ Bell is one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK; our award-winning products include AJ Bell Youinvest and AJ Bell Investcentre.
What will you be doing?
- Calculating and setting up pension benefits
- Working efficiently with the internal systems, processing financial transactions such as income payments.
- Monitoring ongoing pension benefits cases and processing them in line with service level agreements.
- Carrying out general administration and customer service duties to include liaising with Independent Financial Advisers/Clients.
- Answering queries regarding pension benefits by telephone, letter and email.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to organise workloads, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- You will be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Will hold a minimum of 5 GCSE’s A-C (including Maths and English).
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to help others
- Flexible and versatile with the ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- Can work well both on own initiative or as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure, at times unsupervised
- Previous experience in a customer service administration role, ideally gained within financial services
- An interest in numeracy and the financial services industry
In return you can expect:
- A full training programme and study support
- Excellent career opportunities
- 22 days holiday increasing to 29 days with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary 6-monthly bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Free social events including monthly pay-day Friday drinks
- Free gym and classes
- Volunteering days
- + much, much more!