General Maintenance Worker - Estates
- The Estates Maintenance Worker will be part of a multi-skilled team within the Estates Department.
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) as designated by team leader.
- To carry out basic electrical, mechanical and reactive duties
- The post holder must be capable of organising and the delivery of the clearly defined workload, on your own initiatives, with full consideration for patient and staff requirements within a sensitive and caring healthcare environment.
- The post holder will come into regular contact with patients both in hospital and other medical premises
- Work will be obtained from the department Concept system, Team Leaders, Technicians and / or department co-ordinator reacting to events and situations that occur.
- The post holder will be responsible for ensuring all the required work is completed within the scope of the role requirements
If you are interested in the possibility of long term work (That could well result in a permanent job opportunity) working in a health care setting - then please do not hesitate to apply.
Please note: You must have a full UK driving licence for this role (As you will on occasions be required to drive Trust vehicles). Hours of work are 37.5 each week. This role is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
DUE TO THE LARGE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE, IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE TO RESPOND TO SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS. IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION THEN ON THIS OCCASION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
TASKMASTER RESOURCES ARE OPERATING AS A RECRUITMENT BUSINESS FOR THIS ROLE.