Credit Control - Burton - GBP18000
Your new company
This British publisher of online magazines is recruiting for a Credit Controller who will play a key role as part of their finance team.
Your new role
This vacancy requires a Can-Do attitude, the ability to talk to customers on a daily basis from all over the world and work closely with all other areas of the business to give their customers an excellent customer journey. We are looking for someone who can make a positive contribution to their team and resolve any issues which arise, promptly and efficiently. A successful candidate will be playing a pivotal role in ensuring timely collection of all payments due from the company's customers.
- Calling customers for overdue invoices daily, delivering excellent customer service
- Support Credit Control Manager as needed
- Processing credit/debit card payments
- Liaising with the rest of the business to deliver customer expectations
- General Administration Duties
- Hours - Monday-Friday 9-5.30pm
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate must poses the following qualities:
- Have previous experience in a credit control role
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated with a great work ethics
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and organise the workload and manage time effectively
- Ability to speak other Languages would be an advantage
What you'll get in return
The benefits package includes a pension scheme, 20 days of annual leave and access to a secure car park. Office culture is very important to the business and numerous team building activities, social events and other staff incentives take place throughout the year.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.