Invention is the creative solutions team within Reach Solutions, the commercial arm of Reach - the UK's biggest publisher. Digital has enabled us to drive rapid growth, and we now reach 60% of the population every month.
As native content continues to be a huge growth area, we are looking for an experienced Campaigns Manager who can deliver brilliantly executed campaigns in order for us to exceed client's expectations and win repeat business.
Our solutions are cross platform, covering social, app, video, digital & print, and we are continually striving to push our ideas into new areas, win retained clients, provide thought leadership to the industry and deliver both industry leading and ground-breaking work that we are proud of that compliments the editorial values of our news-brands.
We are hugely ambitious for great work and growth, so it's fast-paced and full-on. We're looking for someone hungry to be part of a commercially-driven team and lead the project managers and campaign managers to deliver outstanding work.
So who are we? We are Reach
Reach plc is the largest national and regional news publisher in the UK, with influential and iconic brands such as mirror, the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, Daily Star, OK! and market leading regional titles and websites including the Manchester Evening News, Liverpool Echo, Birmingham Mail and Bristol Post.
Our brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with our editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms.
Last year we sold 540 million newspapers, and we have a bigger online monthly audience than all our competitors including Mail Online and News UK.
Our network of over 70 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, viewed by 110m unique browsers every month.
The Campaigns Manager is a London based role who shall work closely with Project Managers, key internal stakeholders and the client to ensure that the content of campaigns is of the highest standard and meets the client's needs.
- You will ensure the team and the Project Manager are fully briefed by the Planning / Creative or Sales team prior to the client kick off meet so they are fully conversant with the project moving forward.
- Taking the lead at the kick off meet with the client to outline and agree on key decisions and processes.
- Advise clients on the content and best way of it engaging with our audience. This includes evolving the content depending on engagement.
- Agree any editorial /writer briefs before creative commences and ensure brand guidelines and "do's and dont's" from the client are adhered to during content development.
- Oversee the production of content (by the project managers) to ensure it meet the clients objectives, is on brand and is the best way of engaging our audience.
- Briefing senior editorial stakeholders on the content and developing content alongside them.
- Identify any content or client related issues we need to nip in the bud early
- As the content develops identify further opportunities across our platforms - tactical and strategic.
- Provide Account Management to the client and ensure the campaign runs smoothly and exceeds their expectations.
The Ideal Candidate
First and foremost we like to surround ourselves with driven, creatives who are not afraid to push boundaries and think outside of the box. These are the attributes of people we like to surround ourselves with here at Reach, so by joining us, you will find yourself working along like minded, passionate and driven individuals focused on driving our business forward.
Alongside we are looking for a candidate who has had experience in working with an agency (media or creative) and who is experienced in working in developing content with a range of clients and developing close working relationships with them.
You will have exposure to:
- Revising and maintaining KPI timelines for campaigns, creating and setting a tone and personality
- Sensing the tone and personality of a campaign and ensuring this is executed perfectly.
- Defining the proposed campaign structure
- Confident in developing a brief for the content and understand do's and don'ts from the client
This is a very exciting time to join our business as our digital arm rapidly increases, so please ensure you submit your application for this position as soon as possible.
We strongly believe the people we work alongside is one of our biggest benefits to working here at Reach Solutions. The sense of community, and working as one team is paramount to our success and employee satisfaction on a daily basis. You will also gain the additional benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Company Pension scheme.
- Access to a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits inc holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans, discounted cinema and retail vouchers and an employee assistance programme.
- Onsite Gym
- One of the best skyline views of London you can get as your backdrop every day!
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.