1 day left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Coater/CCK Supervisor to join our UPM Caledonian Paper Team.
UPM Communication Papers is the world's leading producer of graphic papers, offering an extensive product range for advertising and publishing as well as home and office uses.
UPM Caledonian Paper produces magazine paper and is located in the south-west of Scotland employing approximately 290 people.
Greetings from your future manager
“Like all businesses, we face many challenges and I want to ensure that the technical supervision of the Coater, CCK and Re-Reeler 2 operation at UPM in Irvine is pro-active, prepared and skilled to face these challenges. If you want to be part of a determined and professional team, I look forward to reviewing your application. Regards” - Coating and Finishing Superintendent
What you will do
- Responsible for coated paper quality within set targets
- Responsible for quality and efficiency of coating colour preparation
- Develop coater speed, area and time efficiency
- Liaise with Technical, Operational and Maintenance supervisors
- Ensure Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and Standard Operating Practices are in accordance with UPM Safety standards, Clean Run principles and HSE Legislation
Who you are
- You have minimum 3 years paper making or manufacturing experience
- You are a team player
- You must have good communication and influencing skills
- You have a customer-oriented mindset and possess good analytical troubleshooting skills
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
Please apply by clicking on the apply button to visit our website by Sunday, 20th January 2019