2 days left
- Full Time
UPM Communication Papers is the world's leading producer of graphic papers, offering an extensive product range for advertising and publishing as well as home and office uses.
Our paper mill, UPM Caledonian, is looking for:
Message from your future manager
“UPM Caledonian Paper is located in the south-west of Scotland and employs approximately 290 people. Like all businesses, we face many challenges and I want to ensure that the Production team at UPM in Irvine is pro-active, prepared and skilled to face these challenges. If you want to be part of a determined and professional team, I look forward to reviewing your application.” Regards, Production Manager
What you'll do
- Working in the Production Department you will play a key role in operating our plant and equipment to the highest standards of accuracy, efficiency and safety.
Who you are
- Utilities Operator will preferably have previous experience of Boiler plant operations.
- Production Operator will preferably have gained previous experience in a high-speed manufacturing or process industry.
- Due to the requirement for nightshift working, candidates for these positions must be 18 years of age or over.
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future
- Benefits package: We offer a competitive salary and Company pension scheme
Is this the opportunity for you? We look forward to receiving your application!
Please apply by clicking on the apply button to visit our website by Monday 21st January 2019: