Assistant Accountant - Salary £28,000 - £35,000 - North West London
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a company based in North West London, for an Assistant Accountant to provide support to their Finance team.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organised and motivated ACCA/CIMA studier/newly qualified to strengthen the team, providing the Finance Director with key support on daily operations.
This will be a busy role requiring a high level of attention to detail and using multiple systems.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Inputting and updating financial data onto online systems (Xero, Apparel Magic, bespoke databases)
- Maintaining accurate stock database and ensuring its integrity
- Multi currency bank reconciliations
- Assisting with management accounts and VAT returns
- Preparing any reports or analysis requested
- Any other duties requested by the Finance Director
To be considered for this role, you must display the following skills and expertise:
- Several years` exposure within an Accounts department
- Must have A-levels and be currently studying ACCA/CIMA
- You will be highly organised and pay excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure to given deadlines
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word
- Exposure to Apparel Magic and Xero advantageous but not essential
If you are currently studying ACCA/CIMA and fit the above profile, please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch!
Apply for Assistant Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly