Account Manager / Business Development Executive / Sales
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Account Manager (Two Vacancies)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £27,500 base salary. Realistic OTE of £33,000 rising to circa £40,000 in year two
Job Type: Full-time, 37 hours a week
The Company is an established media and communications training company based in Reading, Berkshire. For more than 30 years they have been designing and delivering bespoke media, communication and leadership training which helps senior executives and other spokespeople to get their message across to journalists and wider audiences.
They are looking for two people to join their small, but successful account management team working with journalists to provide communications training to some of the world's largest brands.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the right candidate will have account management/sales experience, particularly in relation to selling training courses, while a background or keen interest in media, journalism, marketing or PR would also be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be hungry to succeed with the ability to work to tight deadlines. They will be expected to work closely with new and existing clients to understand the communication challenges they face and to offer solutions through individually tailored training programmes.
- Managing existing client training needs and winning new business
- Working with their operations team to ensure an excellent client experience
- Attending briefing sessions with clients and understanding their requirements
- Writing tailored quotes, proposals, and reports
- Selecting appropriate trainers for each course and producing detailed pre-course briefings
- Managing and reviewing course feedback and liaising with clients to ensure quality of work remains to the highest standards and continues to meet their needs
- Relevant account management and/or business development experience
- A working knowledge or keen interest in media/PR and leadership training
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- A great work ethic
- Confidence and self-motivation
- A willingness to learn, be successful and contribute to a fun working environment
What they offer in return:
- Competitive salary and guaranteed OTE commission for the first 6 months
- Uncapped monthly, quarterly and yearly bonuses
- Home working options (upon completion of induction)
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Fast-paced working environment, free parking and central Reading location
- High-profile clients
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Friendly, sociable team
- 21 days holidays per annum rising to 25
To apply for this role, please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Executive, Sales Agent, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales, Field Sales, Business Development, Direct Sales, Business Developer, Business Development Executive, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, New Client Sales Lead Generator, Lead Generation, New Business Sales, New Business Generation, Public Relations, PR will also be considered for this role
Apply for Account Manager / Business Development Executive / Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly