Waymarks - Female Support Person Recruitment Day
Support Worker Recruitment Day in Stoke-on-Trent.
Waymarks are an award winning support provider for people who have a mild to moderate learning disability and or Autism.
We teach people the skills they need to be able to live independently in their own home. We support people with daily living skills, relationship building, finances, medication and we provide full training that you will be paid for.
Basic pay for this role is GBP17,305 and with enhancements there is the opportunity to earn up to GBP24,000 plus and wide range of other benefits detailed below.
We are looking for Female Support Workers - interviews will be taking place on Tuesday 8th January 2019 - Please apply to book your slot.
Please feel welcome to come along! Or for more details, call Robert Ward on email .
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
About the role
- Roles and duties include:
- To work alongside people to promote and achieve independence.
- Building positive relationships, motivating and helping to develop
- Working alongside people to live safely in the community
We're looking for someone who is:
- You should be flexible, adaptable and motivated to help other
- Able to learn and develop in your own skills and knowledge as well as the people we work alongside.
- You will be interested in learning about specialist support
The rewards: In return, we offer;
- A generous training programme, including Learning Disability Qualifications and a Diploma in Health and Social Care.
- A chance to unleash your potential with the ASPIRE programme which is an Internal personal development programme.
- A bespoke induction package to orientate you to the Waymarks model of support.
- A pension scheme with contribution by Waymarks.
- Employee reward scheme, where you can save money every day on shopping or even larger purchases like holidays.
Successful applicants will undergo an Enhanced DBS check (paid for by us).
Positive about Disabled People
Waymarks value the diversity of all its employees. As a commitment to supporting disabled applicants and employees, we have been awarded the Positive about Disabled People symbol by Jobcentre Plus. This means:
- When you fill in the application form we will ask if you have a disability to make sure the application process is fair to people who have a disability.
- We will interview any person who declares they have a disability who meets the essential criteria for the job they are applying for. The essential criteria are the most important things needed to be able to do the job.
Does this sound like you?
This work is interesting, often fascinating. It is rewarding, tiring, thought-provoking, satisfying and stimulating and is always fresh. You will work with a dedicated and warm group of people who have committed to this field and who have significant experience and who want you to succeed.
If this description ticks your boxes, please come along to our open day or click on the button below to complete the application process.
Please bring along your Right to Work documents, proof of NI and proof of address to the Recruitment day.