IT Manager - Contract
Brook Street is looking for an experienced IT Manager on a temporary contract, which is expected to last approximately 4 months initially from early 2019. The successful applicant will be working within a Public Sector environment in a modern office with parking on site.
This is perfect for someone looking to utilise their IT Management skills within a team environment.
The role will involve the following duties:
- Management, leadership and direction of the team
- Performance management within SLA's
- Oversee the planning, development and management of the department
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience within IT
- Significant experience of working in management
- Experience of leading, planning and managing multiple IT projects
- Proven track record of management of change at senior level
- High level of IT skills related to IT systems and products
The equivalent salary for this role is £33,000-£36,000 per year, paid at the hourly rate equivalent on a weekly basis.
Please call Tiffany on 02920 236 669 for more information.